Saturday, September 01, 2007
- Name: Laonux
- Location: Wiengjanh, Laos
I am Anousak Anthony Souphavanh. Am Lao Open Source evangelist, solely working on Lao software development for the computer and hand held device. My goal is to create as many good software as possible so that Lao people is able to use for betterment their lives and be productive in the society.
- Charles-H Schulz
- Louis Suarez-Potts
- OpenOffice.org News
- Pavel Janik
- Ariel Betan
- Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
- Solveig Haugland
- Please join Laonux localization
- Laonux logo
- The first Lao mobile screenshots
- GPAR -Xiengkhuang Governance project will use Lao ...
- RIT has whiz kid (IPhone GSM cracker)
- Phetsarath UNICODE font is now national standard
- Names of Lao software continues....
- History and the meaning of Lao software naming
- ສໍານຽງເວົ້າ ຂອງ Pronouciation of Laonux or 'ລາວນັກ...
- New Instant Message Client
Anousak's Blog has been visited: